Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 1GM10
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1999
- Engine Hours: 486
- Engine Location: Center
868 Holland Street P.O. Box 1076
Saugatuck, Michigan, US, 49453
This Seaward S-23 is in Impeccable Condition Throughout and has seen The Finest Care from her Very Knowledgeable Owner. Always a Freshwater Boat, This Beauty is a Must-See. Her Many Features Include:
- Yanmar 1GM10 Diesel Inboard with Approximately 486 Hours.
- Edson Pedestal Wheel Steering.
- Galvanized Single-Axle Trailer with Spare (Refit in 2016-2019)
- Bimini Top.
- Custom Cockpit Dodger with Drop Curtain.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- Binnacle Cover.
- Cockpit Table on Binnacle.
Sailing Equipment Includes:
- CDI Roller Furling System.
- 135% Genoa with Luff Cover.
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker with Sheets.
- Fully-Battened Main with Sail Cover.
- Self-Tailing 100% Jib with Cover (new, never used).
- Anderson Self-Tailing Winches.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Mast Raising System.
Electronic Equipment Includes:
- Simrad Autopilot with Remote.
- Bidata Depth & Log.
- VHF Radio with Mast Head Antenna.
- CD Stereo with 4 Speakers.
Other Equipment Includes:
- Stainless Steel Portlights with Screens.
- Original Seaward Cups & Plates.
- Portable Marine Head with Dockside Pumpout.
- 110v Shore Power with Cord.
- Two Batteries with Switch.
- Lewmar Plow Anchor.
- Froli V-Berth Cushion Spring System.
- Winter Storage Cover.
Don't Miss This Beautiful Seaward. The Owners Care is Evident Throughout and We Know You will Be Impressed. Call or E-Mail Today.
Tower Marine Boat Sales, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- cell: 616-836-0889
- e-mail: email@example.com